Hey Hey My Loves!!
I know it's been FOREVER since I've made a post but Jason made some upgrades to the site so I was put on hold until all the changes were done. I just wanted to jump back into it by starting with a post on a few fitness/health bits n' bobs that I’m currently loving! I also linked everything in case you are interested :)
As a disclaimer! None of these items were sent to me or given to me (except for the snapback... Of course Jason gave this to me lol). I paid for everything else myself and these brands have no idea who I am. I just wanted to share a few things that I’m really digging and are currently working for me. Of course everything is subject to change. I'm a product junkie so I'm up for trying anything! Sooo in no particular order... Let's begin shall we? ;)
*Of course I’m loving my MURDERIT snapback because #gymswag and makes me feel like a badass ;) I love all of the snapbacks and shirts I have from Jason #shamelessplug ;) OK, OK for real this time… let's begin...
- Slingshot hipcircle Version 2.0 This is a fabric resistance band that I was hearing a lot of buzz about so I wanted to try it for myself! I originally started with the original blue one but I recently got the 2.0 version which has a bit more resistance than the original. I use this to warm up glutes, increase glute mobility and during actual exercises. I've posted a few IG posts using it. Highly recommend! http://www.amazon.com/SlingShot-Hip-Circle/dp/B00T4JFQ2A
- Barbell collars I'm always that girl roaming the gym looking for these!! The best thing I ever did was buy my own! They were super cheap and easy to keep in my gym bag, no more I SPY in the gym. I have no idea why it took me so long to buy these! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X9O7MPA/ref=twister_B00XL3I712?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
- Dymatize ISO-100 isolate whey protein in Cinnamon bun. I haven't tried a ton of different proteins but I'm kinda picky and this one tastes great and is great quality protein! Macros are also great, like 1 carb and 0g of fat with 25g of protein #GAINZ It's sweet but in the right way and mixes very well with water, however I normally bake with it. I also love mixing it in my oatmeal with cinnamon because I'm #basic. Us fit girls are all the same lol... Also love the fudge brownie flavor! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dymatize/iso-100.html?mcid=GGL_US_Products-Products_Dymatize_ISO_100&bbkwid=3845407354&gclid=Cj0KEQjwo_y4BRD0nMnfoqqnxtEBEiQAWdA12_kEr0xR4cqE113dHEqEYg4LL1RCwGfsIlXl5yB3y4gaAir18P8HAQ
- Blackstone labs DustV2 Pre-Workout in Cotton Candy flavor This stuff is intense! It's very sweet and tastes just like cotton candy so if you don't like sweet stuff I would try a different flavor. I must've been feeling some type of way and in the candy mood when I ordered it lol (pretty sure it was Easter and I was craving some jelly beans... ) Anywho... It gives you all the feels in all the right ways #tingles ... but don't take too much. There was a double scoop kinda day where I was hella tired and it made me feel like I was going to vomit so determining your threshold is important with this stuff. I really appreciate their ingredient profile and description on their website… helps you understand what you are putting in your body and what it is doing. https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/supplements/products/dust-v2?variant=6609576645&gclid=Cj0KEQjwo_y4BRD0nMnfoqqnxtEBEiQAWdA12x9kw8p2Ff4Ad6lhjQXNHpMUQ_WuYo7ScYeustDpK-8aAtEH8P8HAQ
- Purus Labs AMINOD BCAAS in Strawberry Limeade.. Bought this off a recommendation due to their great ingredients and lack of the bad ingredients. I can definitely tell a difference when i take it, recovery is amazing and if you haven't noticed I train lower body A LOT. Recovery is key to ensure consistency in my workouts. I know when I'm not taking enough bc i get fn sore.... And like I said before, I'm very picky about taste and this stuff is bomb. Not too sweet and tastes more like strawberry-kiwi to me but still delish! http://www.elitenutrition.com/Purus-Labs-AminOD-40-servings--P4041.aspx?gclid=Cj0KEQjwo_y4BRD0nMnfoqqnxtEBEiQAWdA123-LawpJ4l349bNhF83esLR3sHpvA_l0modbcp2XLywaArN08P8HAQ
- Crazy Richards PURE PB Now, this is a dehydrated peanut butter powder that is very similar to PB2 but has half the carbs (yes, it matters lol) They taste exactly the same and are basically the same price so I opt for this one. Love it mixed with coconut oil to make my own "peanut butter " with dem good fats and a hint of coconut. So good and better than nut butter in my opiny. http://www.vitaminworld.com/protein/pure-pb-0070058310.html?scid=32691&cmp=goo-_-All+Products&adpos=1o2&creative=92004843385&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=Cj0KEQjwo_y4BRD0nMnfoqqnxtEBEiQAWdA120XPZ8S5AyUYWV1m9UwTapVV04Jol1gNC36FymOSxZ0aAu_X8P8HAQ
- Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes This is a digestive enzyme that I take after every meal and contains enzymes that help breakdown your food for digestive and metabolic purposes. I don't want to get all sciency on you (bc I go 0 to 100 real quick) but it helps breakdown food (carbs, protein, fat and fiber) for enhanced digestion and absorption to get the most out of the food you eat. http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Essential-Enzymes-Capsules/dp/B000GFSVPU
- Spectrum Chia&Flax Seed blend Coconut & Chocolate flavored ... probably self explanatory but I add this to my oatmeal in the morning for those good omega 3 fatty acids and fiber #nutrition http://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-Essentials-Decadent-Blend-Coconut/dp/B00DQUHAEU
- Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes... Because obviously they are absolutely delicious and an easy on the go pre or post carb snack. Can top it with stuff, crumble it as a topping or eat it plain. Seriously bomb #GAINZ I'm always in a rush so anything quick and easy helps me out. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Quaker-Caramel-Corn-Rice-Cakes-6.56-oz/10312601?reviews_limit=10&)
As I said, these opinions are all my own and just things that are currently doing me right. I'm always up for trying new products that are great quality (and taste yummy) so any suggestions or recommendations would be awesome. I love you all so much and tell me what you are loving!!! Especially on IG!